Approximately 2 in 10 Multnomah County Residents Do Not Have Wireline Internet Services in the Home

According to the Your Vo!ce Study results, 82% of residences have wireline internet access at home which is primarily broadband service from a cable provider. Of the remaining 18% that don’t have wireline access, cost remains the most substantial barrier.